Wednesday, June 07, 2006


The day after I posted the last blog I started feeling the baby moving - very slightly, and it was hard to tell if it was the baby, but it was! It feels like something you can't control, just little "flutters" is what everyone tells me they're supposed to feel like. I just think it feels like a movement inside me, only you can tell it's not you because it's too far forward.

We found out a couple weeks later that we're having a baby boy! I thought all along it was going to be a girl, and who knows, they say the ultrasounds are never 100% but the lady there could tell pretty clearly that it was a boy. Anyway, we're excited to be having a boy first. :)

I've still been feeling great. I went out shopping last week with a friend of mine to pick out fabric for a baby quilt that she's going to make for us. It's going to be so cute! I'm so excited and so is she! Her name is Amanda and she is super sweet.

I have been playing tennis every Thursday on my days off with another friend named Anna. Her and her husband recently moved here from California and have been coming to our church. They just live down the street from us, not quite in the same development but in an apartment community that is brand new also. She played tennis in high school and coached it as well, so she's really good. But, she's teaching me a lot - so far my serve and my forehand have improved a ton!

1 comment:

Jessica Dearly Loved said...

CHERI!!!! OH you are the most beautiful pregnant lady ever! You are so happy and filled with life! I am so excited about the news of your coming BOY! Oh, I am excited! Oh, AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!