Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Birthday my Beloved


There are so many reasons why I love this man. Today seems like a good day to share.

This man loves his son and does an incredible job as his father. He is selfless and giving. He is calm with discipline and wise in teaching. He is goofy and quirky and his son absolutely adores him.

This man is a great spiritual leader. He loves the Lord. He is generous, always wanting to help those in need. He likes to pose questions that make you think.

This man is quick and witty and always makes others laugh. He is sarcastic and funny, and he gets away with it. He is a lot fun to be around. He makes others feel at ease.

This man is an intelligent businessman. He is trustworthy. He knows his stuff. He has great relationships with his employee and his clients.

This man is a strong and loving husband. He is thoughtful and caring. He always opens the door for me. He gives of himself in so many ways. He cares for me when I am sick. He loves me when I'm tired. He enjoys my company. He shares his life with me, the good things and the not so good things. He is enthusiastic about my latest hobbies and helps me achieve goals I never knew I had.

I am so in love with this man! Happy Birthday, David.

No comments: