Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy July

We had a fabulous trip to Ontario to visit my family. Micah did well on the plane rides, and had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandpa, but he did have trouble sleeping at night. The 3 hour time difference probably hit him pretty hard.

So we got back on Saturday and had to get right back into the swing of things. This month is so busy for us. Sunday we had two softball games back to back, and then this week we have a game on Tuesday night and Thursday night and another one next Sunday. My grandparents are coming in for a visit on Friday and staying until next Wednesday and then we have another vacation to Chelan next Thursday through the end of the month. Whew. If it weren't all about vacations I think I'd go crazy!

I will update more with photos when I get more time. Micah is taking a nap right now but I have to gather stuff together so I'll be ready to take him to Nana and Papa's house while we play our game tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you all! It was wonderful to see how Micah is growing and developing!

It's great that you can have some fun at games too! Soon enough he'll be wanting to join you~~

Love to you guys,
Aunt Phyllis