Monday, August 18, 2008

Catching up

In an attempt to catch up on my summer, I think I'll just add some photos for the next couple of posts. There has been a lot going on this summer, but it has all been a lot of fun! We had gone back to Ontario to visit family for the first week of July, which was great. We got to see a lot of friends and family during my dad's 55th birthday party the first weekend we were there. I hung out with some of my friends and also went on a date with David.

We celebrated our six year wedding anniversary at the end of June and so we went out to dinner and went to the Stratford Festival to see Taming of the Shrew while my parents went through the torture of watching their grandson. :) The three hour play wasn't my best choice of dates, especially since we had been getting very little sleep because Micah's sleep habits were so messed up from the time change. I had been so excited about the play, but Dave, not so much. In the end, I had such a hard time following the Shakespearean language that I was just about asleep by the intermission, but Dave followed it pretty easily and could fill me in with what happened at the end.



Me, my brother Greg and his wife Amanda




My dad's mom and Greg


Micah getting some story time with Grandma






Getting chased by my cousin Dan and his little son Owen


No comments: