Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Leanne and Dave


I am so excited for my one of my best friends back home. Her and her sweetheart were married in a beautiful, romantic outdoor ceremony in August. I was so glad I could be there for both my brother's wedding the weekend prior and then for Leanne's wedding the following Saturday. Leanne and Dave are so much in love and had a beautiful day to celebrate that love. It was a blessing to witness their celebration.

It was so nice to be there to see old friends again and to see another of my best friend's new little baby. Janie and Tim had Kate 4 months ago, and she was just the sweetest little thing! It's fun to see what we have in store for us! I enjoyed spending a couple afternoons with Janie and Kate.




1 comment:

Jessica Dearly Loved said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I have to email you immediately.