Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Greg and Amanda


I am so excited for my brother and his brand new wonderful, beautiful wife! Today is Greg's birthday, so Happy Birthday to you, bro. David and I went back to Ontario for the first time in about a year and a half to see family and to participate in Greg and Amanda's wedding. We hadn't even met Amanda yet, but it was so exciting to see how in love they are. I just love my new sister-in-law. She is a sweetheart. It was such a blessing for both David and I to stand up next to them as they were married. David was honored to be Greg's best man and I was honored to stand beside Amanda in the bridal party too. Thank you so much Greg and Amanda for having us be such a big part of your wonderful day. The day was absolutely perfect, beautiful, sunny, not overly hot and humid, and blessed! I praise God for bringing these two together and for the love that they share.

No comments: