Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Daddy and Micah on Christmas day

Uncle Greg and Micah snoozing before brunch


Our family on Christmas 2006



Micah grabbing daddy's nose. Who cares about the rattle!



We actually had a little tiny bit of snow on Christmas evening. We had walked over to my friend's house to visit for a little bit.


Grandpa and Micah


Auntie Mandi and Micah on Christmas Eve



Uncle Greg and Micah on Christmas Eve


Great Gran with Micah


Great Grandpa and Great Aunt Karen with Micah


We had a very busy Christmas this year. We were in Ontario visiting my family. Everyone was very happy to meet Micah. He's not sure what to do with himself anymore since there's not 20 people gathered around him!

We stayed with my parents at their new house. They have a beautiful home, much bigger than the old condo. There were 8 people staying in their house until the 24th. My mom's sister Enid and her husband from Indiana had come up with her family - her daughter, husband and their 4 children. It was a full house! On Christmas day my brother and his wife were going to stay at my parents house also but they ended up going home to take care of their dogs. There was a bit of a drainage issue with the amount of people staying at my parent's house too, but I just got word that it is now fixed. On the last day we were there, we stayed with my grandparents. The 26th, Boxing Day was my dad's family dinner and it was going to be held at my parents house, but with the drainage problem it was held at my grandparents house. So David, Micah and I stayed with them that night and then left for the airport from there.

There were a lot of people to see, and a lot of dinners to attend... and a lot of food to eat! It was fun seeing everyone and everything was delicious, but we are thankful to be home again and rest up. I got a bit of a sore throat and stuffy nose and Micah has had a stuffy nose as well. We stayed in for New Years and watched a movie together.

No comments: