Friday, June 03, 2011

9 Months

I had every intention of keeping up with this blog. I wrote every day in December to try to get myself into a habit of sorts, but since then my habit has been once a month to keep up with the first year of my baby girl. Now I'm starting to miss the monthly updates, too. I have lots of things to write about but I'm going to start forgetting them if I don't get to it!





Frankie had her nine month appointment on the 24th and she was 16 lbs 9 oz (15th percentile); height was 26 3/8 (15th percentile) and her head was 18 in (90th percentile). She is crawling along best using her army crawl but once in awhile she gets her belly off the ground and crawls forward on her hands and knees. She is even starting to get up on her feet, pulling herself up on furniture. She is starting to cruise a little around the furniture once she gets herself up. She can get herself down but sometimes I think she is a little afraid and doesn't quite remember that she really can get herself down after pulling herself up to standing. It is quite a scary thing to figure out when you're that small I guess! She is still always very happy, but she likes to shriek at the highest pitch she can find when she's in her highchair and we haven't fed her quick enough. :)



No comments: