Sunday, December 12, 2010

Advent Day 11: Gingerbread House

We made a gingerbread house today. We skyped with my parents, and Santa came to visit our neighborhood. Micah got a little present and a candy cane from Santa. My mom was wondering how we have time to do everything when she heard we were doing gingerbread houses today. My answer at first was that nothing else gets done, which is mostly true. But also true is the fact that we haven't completed everything. The sugar cookies from yesterday did not get decorated today. We still have some dough to roll, cook, and decorate. But the gingerbread house was simple because it was a $10 kit, which I think, like my friend Shannon says, is worth every penny for the massive headache they save. Everything is included in the kit, and this year even the house was already put together. Micah got a little hopped up on sugar today. :)








Bible Reading:
Genesis 1
Isaiah 1:18
Psalm 51:1-10

No comments: