Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Advent Day 7: Watch a Christmas movie

Today Micah was supposed to come with Frankie and myself to book club and then we were going to drive around to see Christmas lights, but last night he woke up with a bit of a fever and a headache, so we changed our plans. He stayed home from everything today: mom's group, preschool and book club. But, he got to watch Rudolph during the day with me and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas after dinner with Daddy. Our cards are getting a little mixed up, but he's really enjoying this advent season. We were reading a Christmas story last night (Bisquit's Christmas Eve) and halfway through the book he snuggled up to me and giggled and said "I can't wait for Christmas!" He's getting really excited. I am too because I'm excited to see the joy of Christmas through the eyes of a child again.



Bible Reading:
Exodus 25

No comments: